Tuesday 8 March 2011

BREAKING: Rick T'Hurd steals a pen

Have received worrying news from my deputy Hector Rule who is at the Funding the Future for the Event Organisers conference, where 15 million people gather hoping to hear some useful tips on how umbrellas will be financed in the coming months (they rarely do).

On his Twitter account using his @peterkyle spoofonym he sent this. Is this what it has come to? Brolly minister Rick T'Hurd stealing our stationery as well as our cash? Hector - if you need me I will get the first plane back from Oz and "have a quiet word" in T'Hurd's ear. He can just be thankful that he didn't nick your brolly. I'd do time over that.

1 comment:

  1. As the fee for attending this major event ( "Stating the Bleedin' Obvious" to those who have heard it all before )was £145, if I had attended I would have wanted to fill my pockets with all of the stationery going just to try and try and claw back some of the cost !
    I heard the helicopter circling over Westminter this afternoon and thought that the students must be back in the area - but not so just the Metropolitan boys getting ready to "kettle" (one sugar and a nice biscuit please !) the Third Sector lads/ladettes if they turned nasty over the cuts whilst in the Westminster area or took the Minister hostage !

    Sir Bumble of Heep

    ReplyDelete