Wednesday 4 August 2010

Gnat Pee and GNATO and Gnat West

Well that was interesting. The meeting with Gnat Pee that is! I admit I had been wary, given some of what I had read and heard about him, and the way he has readily hijacked my Bogg Society piffle as his own serious idea but it turned into an energetic and lively discussion. Clearly someone who likes the sound of his own voice and has an inflated sense of his own importance. So we are on the same page there.

However, as I told him, some of the Bogg Society ideas need grounding if they are to work. And when I say grounding I mean sent to their rooms and locked up before they cause any more trouble.

Then it was off to a meeting with GNATO (Gamp Nerds Acting Twattishly Often). I have to admit that in my time at BUBB I have meet with some interesting groups and organisations but GNATO is something else. They have asked me to join.

Finally, it was off to the bank, my local branch of Gnat West. I hate the banks with their profit related business model. It is is disgraceful that they have returned to making huge profits again. They should be losing money hand over fist and being a further burden on the taxpayer, not doing well and thus putting themselves in a position to pay the State back. The nerve of it. I would specifically slag off RBS at this point but they have sponsored a lot of BUBB stuff in the past so best not to eh?

After all this and a meeting with my Great Aunt Maude I was fair whacked. But what I get up to at home is my business.

So another visit to the Proms was a real treat. Handel's Water Music was a real soggy pleasure. But isn't it time for a brolly sector symphony? Featuring Rihanna?

1 comment:

  1. "After all this and a meeting with my Great Aunt Maude I was fair whacked. But what I get up to at home is my business."

    LOL! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete