Tuesday 17 August 2010

Dame Luci killed Princess Diana

I have just read one of the worse pieces of journalism ever by the Express, whose blatant disregard of truth and balance in pursuit of shocking and making an impact frankly makes me look an amateur. They report that Dame Luci Vinyl, chair of the Umbrella Commission, has earned some money for doing her job. And that she killed Princess Diana.

I would recommend, in the interests of transparency, that the Editor of The Express, and its owner Mr Desmond, publish their earnings and expenses, if it wasn't for the fact that a) as a private company it is not really comaprable to someone receiving taxpayers' money and b) it would be a tad hypocritical given the fuss I made about revealing my own expenses last year. Oooops.

No comments:

Post a Comment