Monday 9 August 2010

Free iPad

You can't escape the iPad, and offers to receive too good to be true free ones, especially on Twitter where clicking a link to greedily obtain your generous gratis reward like Naomi Campbell at dinner with a Liberian warlord can lead you into trouble. Why the very fact you are reading this might well be because you were seduced by my apparent generosity. But it is all a ruse. I won't give you a virus like some but the link is merely a device to keep you informed about the latest portable device I am developing to shield you from the rain. Yes, later this year I will be launching the iGamp. My rivals claim that such a technological precipitation shelter gizmo already exists (the iMac) but the iGamp will blow this backward gadget out of the rain water with its mobility and functionality. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment