Tuesday 17 May 2011

It's back!

My packed lunch has returned. After a rigorous investigation, where I went round accusing all of my fellow workers of pinching my goodie laden tupperware box, it has reappeared in my locker. True, my Wagon Wheel has been eaten and my peperami half-nibbled but the couscous salad was intact.

It just goes to show that there is no such thing as a free lunch, or there won't be once McDonald's or some other paragon of healthy eating profiteering steps in to provide the catering in the brave new world of NHS competition.

I cannot say competition enough when waffling on about health reforms. Competitiveness is so important. No one has said that more than me. I have been working furiously on my report for Cameron and fully intend to be the first of my fellow patsies to complete their contribution to this sham of a listening exercise. Never mind the quality, it's about staying in front and winning the competition. After all, Cameron is only going to pretend to read it and then ignore any bits he doesn't like anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment