Sunday 9 January 2011

Oiii, Osborne, where's MY butler?

Sorry for the lack of blogging. I assumed that since I am now knighted (but not mentioning it) I would be assigned someone to talk bollocks on my behalf. And last week I wrote to George Osborne expressing my concerns that this hasn't happened.

He must have someone doing his maths for him (a work experience boy with dyslexia in numeracy judging by it) so why not me?

Why even lovable Tory MP and brolly destroyer Nadine Dorries has a new Butler to help her out if we are to believe the papers. Oh and the statement she put on her blog.

But I digress.

I also mentioned to George that there should be a tax on the number of times people don't mention recent honours from the Queen. Which should go to the Bogg Society Bank (run by me if they have any sense). I hate bankers but feel I could be one if pushed (think of it as pre-emptive self-loathing).

And here is a picture of some of the BUBB staff (Rule, Jobsworth and Sachell) enjoying a magnum I bought to celebrate their efforts in propping up my knighthood (not mentioned) through doing all of the hard work and somehow dealing with all of the shit I leave in my wake.



Last week also saw me speak at a major event with some doctors. Well, to be honest what happened was I lost my temper in the waiting room at my local surgery and slagged off the staff.


But having seen that Cameron has adopted an "it's all medicine - we can use it for anything" approach to the shortage on flu vaccine, I am willing to help him out by offering him the use of some out of date strepsils I found down the back of my couch yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir Robin

    I could not help but notice that your spoofer, Dame Stephen Bubb, bears an almost uncanny resemblance to Penfold, off of Dangermouse. http://www.paisley.org.uk/blog/2009/06/brake-charity/

    I wonder if, by any chance, they are related?

    All best wishes

    Mrs Margery Vole

    ReplyDelete