Wednesday 10 February 2010

Taxing issues

Not content with pinching our gift aid, some bright spark has come up with a new way for Leon Pissonthepoor and his Treasury chums to bleed me dry. The Robin Bogg tax. A group of umbrella sector notables has issued a call to tax me every time I open my umbrella. Still, it could have been worse. It could have been every time I open my BIG MOUTH. Looking at the list of signatories on a letter calling for this outrageous revenue cash cow I detect the hand of Hubert Carrington behind this...but I won't take it lying down.

What we really need is a tax on the use of a Medieval hooded chugging thieving ASBO outlaw as the bye-word(s) for wealth redistribution techniques. Or better still a tax on those evil bankers.

3 comments:

  1. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn right man. You gotta fight the power. FIGHT THE POWER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir Fruity Metcalfe11 February 2010 at 12:59

    I should bally well hope that you don't take it lying down. Not the kind of behaviour one would expect from an Old Bolocian

    ReplyDelete