Thursday 16 December 2010

Prisons and stuff

Even though I have said many times that umbrella organisations should run prisons (got that Twirley?) I am going to be entirely sensible now and come out with some eminently sound blogging about how prisons don't work and that the traditional Conservative "lock 'em up" clarion call is dangerous mis-infomed nonsense.

I don't think even my spoofer Stephen Bubb will be able to pick me up on this at all which will upset him. He doesn't like it when I talk rationally.

The icing on the cake would be if he picks up on the ridiculous car crash of an MP Nadine Dorries and quotes some of her spurious and paradoxical tripe about suppressing traditional Conservative values for the good of the country. As anyone who follows me on Twitter knows, I cannot stand Dorries. See here for some of the history behind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment